We know travel insurance can seem like just one more expense, and many travelers ask the question why get travel insurance?
By taking out travel insurance, you are essentially covering yourself against travel risks such as lost or stolen luggage, cancellation cover (should you not be able to travel due to unexpected medical reasons) and most importantly, unexpected medical costs abroad.
What’s does the Travel Insurance Cover?
- Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad during the period of cover
- Emergency medical evaluation
- Unlimited transport or repatriation of family member traveling with insured
- Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
- Location and forwarding of personal effects
- Compensation for delayed departure
- Compensation for hijacking in means of public transport
- Trip cancellation expenses
- Repatriation of mortal remains
Terms and conditions Apply*